You can take this same question and apply it to any breed, but a horse breed with very large brain size has several ways they can be “smart”. Most of the times the largest brain possible comes from the breed and it is an indication of intelligence.
1) Small to middle size ears are often indicative of intelligence
2) Tail length and colour are the way the brain processes information.
3) Tail/hair ratio can indicate intelligence
4) Size of the hoof indicates intelligence
5) A long neck allows for better concentration.
6) Strong leg muscles can also indicate intelligence
7) The length of the legs indicates intelligence and strength.
8) Size and fur patterns of their coat indicate intelligence.
9) Body length and tail circumference are indicators of intelligence
10) Length of hair on the head indicates intelligence.
11) Ear size is also indicative of intelligence
12) The use of their forelock and the presence of one is often indicative of intelligence.
13) The fact they have thick coat with hair in the centre of it indicates intelligence.
The most common and obvious characteristics are all related to intelligence and the size of their brains.
Another indication of intelligence (except for the ear, tail etc.) is the size of their eyes. An intelligent horse will see the world around them much better than most people could because of the way their eyes work.
The eyes are very sensitive to light and as well as they have specialised receptors that help to filter out light, so they can focus on what is not seen.
The eye has three different kinds of receptors, the central one being the lens that focuses sight straight towards the retina, the retina is where light enters, and the rest of the retina is a sort of mirror that reflects light back in to the eye again. The central part of the eye is a very sensitive part and it is why you can see the world from far afield like stars or other objects.
The eyes can have as many as 10 to 12 different types of receptors each on different lines, but the central kind allows more light to fit in, thus it is easier for you to see. The eyes are incredibly sensitive, much easier to see in low light than above a certain brightness, or far brighter than you can see normally.
This is because the inner layer of the eye is able to absorb as much light as possible so that the light is scattered
horse racing news and death, horse racing results south africa flamingo park, horse racing belmont stakes results, horse racing betting sites usa, los alamitos horse racing deaths stats