– I personally don’t have the luxury of starting my own company, but I’ve seen many people do it by starting a dog walking blog, and they’re really good at it. – I’d love to hear your advice! – You can do it! Just make sure to ask for the help of some of your peers/friends. The best advice is to have a good idea of what you’re trying to accomplish and make sure to keep it updated and current. The more we all share useful resources, the more likely our success rate will be.
4. What are your greatest strengths?
I am a very open, honest person who will often tell the truth to a friend on anything. – I have a great ability to get things started quickly. – My greatest difficulty is having to work at my own pace. – And yes, I have a few tricks up my sleeves.
5. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I can be self absorbed and have unrealistic expectations of myself. – I can be an enigma and a total dick. – I have no imagination which is something I really wish I had – but I also love to talk, so I have pretty good one on one conversations. And yes, it’s a bit of a combination of the three.
6. What do you enjoy most about being a dog walking business owner?
This is where the real meat of this question lies. I love being able to see people happy with their dogs at the end of their day. – I love the attention dogs get. – I loved getting to meet the dog owners of my favourite dogs, even if they weren’t my own.
7. What do you hope people see from your blog?
“Oh yeah that? That’s me! I was a kung fu star!” – I hope my stories will help people realize that dogs can help soothe the stress of everyday life, and make us smile a lot during our day. There’s no doubt that I love dogs, but I also love the people who walk them (and make you smile!)
8. If there was only one thing you would change about yourself, what would it be?
I think that my attitude is the greatest weakness of my business. – I need to be open about who I am and what I do, and more importantly, I need to let the dog owners know what it is I plan to do with them. It’s a simple thing to do, and it’s
pet sitting business cards template, pet waste removal business logo design, pet business for sale orange county ca curfew june, dog grooming business software, dog friendly cafes near me