Image copyright Getty Images Photojournalist David Walsh at the BBC Studios in London
Yes, it is. There are more than a quarter million photographers working for the BBC in the UK (or about a third of the whole industry).
The top 20 studios work for The BBC, the rest for ITV, Sky, the BBC World Service, Channel 4, CBS, Yahoo, CNN (US), Sky + Yahoo, CBS Evening News, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, and The Associated Press – all of which are in the top 20.
The top five studios do all their work in London, with the BBC and ITV (US) at number four and Sky at five. The BBC’s office at the City of London is the second-largest in Britain.
Image copyright Getty Images Image caption A picture from the TV documentary TV Land: A Film About Loneliness
TV Land, a TV documentary which came out in November 2013, is the third top-seller of the year by the book publishing company Nielsen Bookscan.
The top 10 most popular books this year by book-scanner Nielsen Bookscan – with the full Top 20 and a list of their Top Ten as well – were:
1) TV Land: A Film About Loneliness by Jodi Picoult (Broadsword)
2) The Big Picture – A Journey to the Heart of the Sea by Chris Moore (Image)
3) The Loved Ones: Stories of Love and Loss by Edith Wharton (Picador)
4) The House I Live In by Robert Frost (Simon And Schuster)
5) The Wind In The Willows by Mark Rylance (Penguin)
6) Little Women: A Story by Margaret Atwood (Penguin)
7) The Best-Selling Books of 2013 – the Top 10 – in Books, Radio and TV – in numbers and sales
8) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Hachette)
9) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Knopf)
10) The Girl with All the Gifts by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Farrar, Straus, Giroux)
11) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (Hachette)
12) The Big Picture – A Journey to the Heart of the Sea by Chris Moore (Image)
how to sell photos online and make money uk, watch videos to make paypal money, best videos to earn money on youtube, how do viral videos make money, sell your photos and make money